The term FREIGHTFOLIO refers to this website and the owner of this and other affiliated websites/networks. World Logistics Media, Ltd., owns and operates Freightfolio website. The main business office of Freightfolio/World Logistics Media is: Unit 5, Viscount Industrial Estate, Horton Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0DF, UK.
- The content of the pages of the websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the websites meet your specific requirements.
- The websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the express, written permission of World Logistics Media/Freightfolio.
- All trademarks reproduced in the websites, if any, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the websites.
- Unauthorised use of the websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to the websites from another website or document without the express, prior written consent of World Logistics Media/Freightfolio.
Your use of the websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the websites is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.