WCA-AP: NAVANA LOGISTICS LIMITED is an international Air and Sea forwarder headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is part of one of the countryâs leading, well-known and reputed business groups, NAVANA GROUP, comprising of 22 (twenty two) companies in the field of International Trading, Construction and Real Estate and Manufacturing of Industrial and Consumer goods. In addition, the group is sole domestic distributor of TOYOTA (since 1964), HINO (since 1978) and CALTEX Lubricant. NAVANA LOGISTICS LIMITED has been providing logistics and freight management solutions to importers and exporters worldwide with a great deal of satisfaction. The company is led by a group of professionals who have extensive international and domestic experience in freight forwarding and supply chain management solutions. Our dedicated and skillful operation staff are committed to providing high quality services round the clock both at airport and seaport during off-peak and peak seasons in the most economical and efficient manner. Our service is flexible and can be customized as per customer needs. We offer the following range of services – * Air Freight Export and Import * Sea Freight Export and Import * GOH Service * Transshipment Service * Combined Transport/Multi Modal Transportation * Compliance of SOP * PO Management * Consolidation Service * Custom Brokerage * Warehousing and Distribution * Door-to-Door Service * In-land Transportation * Project Cargo Handling * Freighter Chartering and Operation Please visit our website http://www.navana.com or http://www.navana-logistics.com for detailed information.
WCA-eCom: Navana Logistics has a dedicated team in Dhaka. Navana Logistics Ltd., is also a member of WCA Advanced Professional, All World Shipping, FIATA, BAFFA and DCCI.
Brief service detail:
1. Competitive rates for all mode of transportation Air, Sea, Sea-Air, Air-Sea, Customs Brokerage, Trucking etc.
2. Close follow-up with shipper/buying houses/consignee for effective PO management to maintain required ETA.
3. Maintain standard SOP as required both for operation and documentation flow both for AIR and SEA shipments.
4. Maintain required Flight Plan for Air Freight and CLP (Container Load Plan) for Sea Freight as desired.
5. Ensure desired flight connection for AIR FREIGHT and vessel connection for SEA FREIGHT to meet deadline.
6. Notify shipment status to all concern parties ensures smooth handling of the shipments and delivery to final destination.
7. Arrange any sorts of customized service as required.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.