WCA-eCom: Mantoria is the all-inclusive solution for your Canada needs. Our extensive list of logistics service offerings, along with our great knowledge and experience in the Canadian market, make us a great choice to support your business.
When it comes to fulfillment and eCommerce projects, we have you covered. We manage over 500,000 sq ft of warehouse space throughout Canada of which 300,000+ sq ft is company owned. Our distribution center in Toronto ON, is strategically located to support all of Canada from one central place.
Our fulfillment / eCommerce services include:
– Warehousing and distribution
– Destuffing, palletizing
– Pick and pack
– Complete visibility through web portal
– Order fulfillment, product returns
– Labelling, shrink wrapping
– Cross docking
– Custom value added services
– EDI capability
Some of the other services that we provide include:
– DAP / DDU / DDP services
– AOG / spare parts
– Time critical
– Local deliveries
– Trucking throughout North America
– Funds collection and protected
– In-house customs brokerage for any port of entry in Canada
– Project cargo and OOG specialists
Our industry-leading service is our pride, our response time very quick, and our rates competitive!
We look forward to working with you on any opportunities involving Canada.
For more information or rate requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WCAPN: Mantoria Inc is an international and domestic freight forwarder that offers best in class service for your project cargo needs. No matter how complex your project is, we are ready to bring our diverse experience from small to massive cargo projects around the world to fit your needs and ensure success.
Our project cargo team has a strong knowledge of project logistics within the following Canadian industrial sectors:
– Oil and Gas sector, especially as it pertains to Alberta’s oil sands and Newfoundland’s Hibernia gas projects.
– Arctic projects: capabilities to handle all manner of over dimensional cargo into and out of Canada’s far northern territories.
– Agricultural shipping (bulk and containerizable)
– Mining projects
– Pulp and paper traffic
– Stevedoring services at all major Canadian ports of entry and exit.
– With over 150 years of combined industry experience, our project cargo team will work to develop solutions that meet your needs anywhere around the world and as affordably as possible. Our additional expertise includes:
– Management of over dimensional transport via the four major methods of conveyance (air, sea, road and rail).
– Good working relationships and contracts with all of North Americas major railroads (NS, BNSF, UP, CP, CN, CSX)
– Long time working partnerships with bulk, break bulk, and liquid bulk vessel operators which we utilize on a regular basis for the transport of bulk and OOG cargos.
– Warehousing and storage facilities available for both indoor weather sensitive products in addition to larger outdoor facilities for bulk cargo and OOG units.
Lognet: We are a boutique logistics organization and our foundation is based on superior customer service and innovation. At Mantoria we have instilled and nurtured a culture of excellence through idea generation, strong two-way communication, outstanding management leadership and a commitment to mutual respect and trust to each other and to our customers.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.