Tigers is a 50 year old start up that specializes in technology enabled supply chain solutions. Founded in 1969, Tigers is a global logistics and transportation company that specializes in bespoke supply chain solutions, e-fulfilment and transportation by air, sea, rail and road. We are privately owned, and have our own offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, Australia and South Africa with strategic alliance partners and agents covering all major commercial centers. Tigers has 70 offices in 11 countries, including 32 state-of-the-art omni-channel distribution hubs.
We follow the strategy of building a unified service offering by having the right people in the right place. As an organization we focus on meeting the needs of a world economy and delivering peace of mind to our customers.
The core of Tigers’ culture centers around freedom, responsibility, performance and people development. Our combination of logistics expertise, global network and client centric work ethic, provides our customers with a truly unique customer experience. As a client interfacing development company with the commitment of a highly knowledgeable and dedicated single-point of contact, customers and partners can rely on Tigers to provide a safe and secure transfer of customers’ goods. With each task, Tigers’ team members make it a personal goal to ensure we deliver quality, innovation and most importantly…peace of mind.
Working with some of the world’s leading brands, Tigers in China manages a portfolio of global supply chains providing bespoke solutions and full-service operations including freight forwarding, warehousing, brokerage, customs (CIQ), rectification services, last mile delivery and returns management.
Our China footprint consists several offices, 8 warehouses and 220+ colleagues; we have long established operations across the seaboard and over the past 5 years we have expanded to ensure we have presence in key inland operations to support the growing demand for import solutions into China – our offices are Class A and NVOCC licensed.
All operations are fully integrated systemically, ensuring all teams at origin and destination have a single version of the truth.
• Freight Management: Air, Sea, Road, Rail and Trucking
• Carrier Management & Audit (KPI measurement)
• Customs Brokerage and Compliance – in all Tigers locations
• Drayage: movement of freight between pick up point to port or port to destination
• International Security Regulations Compliance
• Ground Transportation solutions in all geographies
• Full suite of value-add solutions; Kitting/Assembling, QA control, returns management and labeling and merchandising (including rectification for local market)
• Full visibility via SmartHub: Connect for real-time inventory and transaction monitoring
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.