In a global competitive market where international transactions have acquired an increasing complexity, ACROSS LOGISTICS advises, organizes and coordinates transport operations through the correct application of international commerce rules with the vocation in reaching higher customer satisfaction levels in order to exceed their expectations. In addition, our multilingual office, able to speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Spanish, tries to eliminate some linguistic barriers that may appear.
Through ACROSS LOGISTICS, your company will reduce costs and eliminate geographical constraints taking advantage of the opportunities that international markets can offer.
With our offices in Spain, The Netherlands, Hong Kong and Mainland China, we provide fully coordinated solutions to our customers.
– Leadership attitude
– Staff with proven experience in the sector
– Customer satisfaction orientation
– Attend customer requirements and exceed their expectations
– Continuous improvement to be the best reference in the sector
– To offer quality services with efficiency and effectiveness at competitive rates
SEA FREIGHT SERVICES
– Export & Import: Full Container Loads (FCL)
– Export & Import: Less than Container Loads
– Special Equipment:
– Reefers (Refrigerated Cargo)
– Open Tops
– Flat Racks
– Hazardous Goods (IMO)
– Conventional shipments and RO/RO
– National Transport: Full and partial loads
– Road & Rail Container Transport
– Export & Import
– Hazardous goods (IMO)
WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE
– Preparation of orders, picking & packing and distribution
– Warehouse and manipulation insurance
– Palletizing & Packing Service
– Import & export Customs clearance of goods
– Processing and presentation of certificates and requests regarding the passage of goods through customs
– Coordination and presence in name of the importer in physical customs inspections.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.