Logistique Commerciale d’Afrique (LCA) Sarl is headquartered in Lome, Togo with our own offices in Togo and Benin, and joint venture offices in Burkina Faso and Niger, in order to provide the full range of forwarding services for Ocean Freight, Airfreight, Warehousing, Customs Clearance formalities, Inland Trucking and Project Cargo for West African French speaking countries (TOGO, BENIN, BURKINA, NIGER, MALI, IVORY COAST & SENEGAL).
All inland countries (Burkina Faso, Niger and Mali) projects owners are free to use Lome or Cotonou ports as port of discharge, and LCA offices in Lome and Cotonou always follow and secure inland cargo. The strength of the LCA group is in providing Air or Sea Door to Door service for project shipments, Aids cargo and commercial cargo. Our team is available 24H/24H for all project shipments partners. LCA has young energetic and dynamic staff with strong experience in logistics.
Due to LCA’s experience in project shipments delivery, many projects owners have given their shipments to us, and in the last year LCA Group has handled over 30 projects shipments (30.000MT of Break Bulk cargo, 3000 teus and 5000MT (25000cbm) of oversized cargo (Tanks, Machineries) for the following locations:
– from Lome/Cotonou ports to Niger projects jobsites (Niamey, Zinder, Azelik and Diffa)
– from Lome/Cotonou ports to Burkina projects jobsites (Ouagadougou, Kantchare, BoBo Dioulasso)
– from Lome port to Togo projects jobsites (Lome city, Atakpame, Kpalime Kara, Dapaong
– from Cotonou port to Benin projects jobsites (Cotonou city, Porto Novo, Ouida, Parakou, Manlanville)
Our clients include:
SINOHYDRO – we handled break bulk and containers from Lome port to Azelik Niger jobsite, to their satisfaction and they now trust us with all their shipments
CPSCC CHINA PETROLEUM SEVENTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY – their petroleum project in Niger currently provides the largest volume/tonnage freight for Lome and Cotonou ports (over 1,000,000MT) and we handle most of this cargo using Lome for break bulk and Cotonou for containers to the Zinder, Niger jobsite
CHINA PETROLEUM PIPELINE COMPANY – after hearing from its sister company that LCA is the first local projects shipment delivery company in West Africa, they contacted LCA for its services. After 6 months of cooperation they were satisfied and granted LCA the privilege of handling all future Project Shipments.
LCA also offer to its Project partners the following value added services:
– Free cargo Loading/discharging operation for projects shipments
– Free tally men service to record all cargo discharged
– Free daily cargo tracking system (update every morning and every afternoon)
– Free Surveyor service to make following surveyor reports:
– vessel loading/discharging report signed by Vessel and stevedores.
– loading on truck surveyor report (packages loaded per trucks)
– Job sites discharging surveyor reports (self explanatory photos are included in all our each surveyor report)
The presence of LCA group in Togo, Benin, Niger, Burkina Faso allow LCA group to provide daily cargo tracking information to the foreign Projects Owners, which service is very important for cargo owners so they can know the trucks position everyday.
The most difficult thing for foreign project owners is How to make customs duties exemption arrangement with country Authorities; we have the ability to recommend solutions to our clients which comply with the countries laws. LCA Team always assists all their projects owners’ partner in West Africa (WAF). Our Experience allow us to give the needed information to project owners for their strategic decisions: which port to use per type of cargo, which road to use, which trucks and trailers to use for deliveries, which kind of police escorts need to be used for cargo safety in dangerous cities.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.