MATHEZ TRANSPORTS INTERNATIONAUX SA. is a French family group of forwarding companies established in Nice 70 years ago (1950). We employ now more than 170 people in branches providing a full coverage of France and Monaco territory. We provide customized solutions at best prices. We are an active member of IATA, FIATA, and hold full AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) certification for security and safety.Through our global coverage of France, we offer a wide range of air and sea freight solutions tailored made for our customers’ needs:
– Air freight including multi-vendors order consolidation for single consignees
– Standard Air freight services (Expedited, Normal, Economic, OOG and Small) – Time-critical (AOG, Marine, automotive parts)
– DGR with skilled and trained staff in all our airport branches
– Full container service
– Multi-vendors order consolidation
– LCL services – Ro/Ro (Roll on/Roll off)
OUR SPECIALIZED DEPARTMENTS:
– Marine solutions: Support to cargo, cruise and yachts (spares, customs, storage…)
– Aerospace: AOG, routine, economy. Bonded deliveries (PAR, TLS, BOD…)
– Automotive: Time and cost optimization; Hand carry; Emergencies.
– Garments: Custom clearance, GOH, Reg 42
– Cosmetics: DGR, packaging, security, consolidation, tracking
– Events logistics: Shows, sport events, broadcast equipment 24/7
– Exhibitions: On Site deliveries, empties storage, ATA, TIB, return shipments
– Art: Paintings and statues – from nail to nail including packing and insurance
– Valuables: Armored transportation, exhibition, storage and insurance
– Eclip’s: Industry related people dedicated for HUM repatriation
Pierre C. MATHEZ: “We are proud to be a founding member of WCA network. We fully support fellow members by committing to a fast and efficient service to generate a win-win collaboration.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.