The origins of CARGO | TRANS | POOL can be traced back to G. Hinrichs & Co. OHG International Transports, which was founded in Hamburg as a maritime forwarding agent in 1931. Today, ten independent service companies with a comprehensive logistics offering operate together in five distinct segments:
SHIPPING, MARINE, LOGISTIC, SUPPORT and SERVICE. Each company has its own specialist focused in the logistics field, as well as its own expertise and specific market knowledge. These mutually complementary skills are brought together by the CARGO | TRANS | POOL.
The unique advantage of CARGO | TRANS | POOL is the wide range of opportunities offered by coordination under one roof: using market-oriented, flexible solutions, the transport of cargo can be coordinated and optimised between ships, containers, rail and barges, and combined with interim storage options, processing and packaging, with shipping from the country of origin to delivery in the final destination.
Our logistic fields:
* Operation of charter tonnage, tramp and project shipping worldwide
* Regular liner parcel service (with published schedule) for raw materials from China/the Far East to Europe, including pre-carriage from the mine/production site to the ship, overseas transport and transshipment from the ship to the consumer – a “door-to-door-service”
* Overseas transport and general logistics
* Raw materials, minerals, ores, concentrates, agricultural products, fertilisers, coal, coke
* Semi-finished products (mass products, stone/bricks, steel, etc.)
* As bulk (loose) or break bulk (packed)
* Marketing and brokerage of ships and cargoes
* Ship operations and commercial management of the ships
* Specialists for panamax- and supramax-bulkers
Sea, air and land shipments – from individual legs to full “door-to-door-service”
* Sea freight: import, export, cross-trade and value-added services (e.g. customs, storage, distribution)
– Container: FCL/LCL, oversized, project, hazardous goods
– Conventional: projects, capital and investment goods, paper, pulp, timber, steel, etc.
* Air freight: general cargo, ship spares, charter, DGR – as IATA agent and RegB
* Land shipment: specifically in combination with pre-carriage and transshipment of sea and air cargo
C|T|P SUPPORT HOLSTEIN
14,000 sq m logistics park, together with office and commercial space for the regions of Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein and Lower Saxony
* Ideal location on industrial estate with optimum infrastructural connections
* Production, trade and commercial operations can concentrate on their core competences and rely on CARGO | TRANS | POOL for their logistics expertise
* Cost savings and increased efficiency by shared use of personnel and equipment
* Individual corporate image in an innovative, shared business environment
C|T|P SUPPORT DUISBURG
5,000 sq m warehouse-space in the Port of Duisburg, specialised on storing, processing and distributing “black” raw materials and products
* Indirect water connection for the handling of barges, as well as various options for the loading and unloading of trucks, containers and silo transporters
* The complete logistics chain provided by the CARGO | TRANS | POOL – from the mine, via sea freight, to the consumer, ready to be used
* Transshipment, storage, contract processing, filling and transferral, silo shipments, sieving, 195 m3 silo storage and much more besides
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.