WCA-AP, WCA-IG, WCA-First : Established in 1991 in Greece as an independent organization with the vision of top quality international freight forwarding, Phoenix delivers a complete package of regular and specialized services in sea, air, road, railway and multimodal freight, transport and logistics. Our Corporate goal is to respond successfully to all freight, transport and logistical issues, and maintaining the courage for continuously improving management and HR quality in the context of an environmentally run and controlled organization. We are the first forwarder in Greece to receive ISO-9002:1994, ISO-9001:2000 and environmental ISO-14001:2004 certifications for internationally approved quality of services and controlled environmental practices and be awarded distinctions by the Ministry of Trade and Industry. We own premises in Athens and the ports of Piraeus and Thessaloniki, own container terminal in Aspropyrgos off the port of Piraeus, consolidation warehouses, trucking company and presence at the airports of Athens (ATH) and Thessaloniki (SKG), with full automation and state of the art applications of ERP and CRM systems. We conduct daily deliveries and distribution to metropolitan areas, the hinterland, islands, as well as on-carriage in transit to the adjacent Balkan countries of Albania, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bulgaria and FYRO Macedonia. Port of Piraeus and Thessaloniki terminals and customs are operating daily on one shift, from 08:30 to 14:30 hours on basis SSHEX (Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays excluded). It is not possible to deliver to or withdraw cargo from the port terminal (CY and CFS) beyond such days and hours. Airport terminals in Athens (ATH) and Thessaloniki (SKG) are operating daily on basis SHEX (Sundays and Holidays excluded) from Monday to Friday 08:30-18:00 hours and Saturday 08:30-13:00 hours. It is not possible to deliver to or withdraw cargo from the airport warehouse beyond such hours, whilst Sundays and Holidays the port terminal is not on operation to accommodate cargo deliveries and withdrawals.
Lognet : The PHOENIX team, in Athens, Piraeus, Athens (ATH) International Airport, Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki (SKG) International Airport can take care of all cargo, leads and requests in every respect. Please refer to relevant attachment for a list of PHOENIX offices, divisions and persons in charge.
The PHOENIX advantage:
– Established 1991
– Long and successful standing in the freight forwarding industry
– Strong local brand name in the Greek market
– Financial solvency in all transactions
– Expertise in shipping, airfreight, transport and logistics
– Reliable services and transparent attitude
– Quality services, first ISO-9002:1994 and ISO-9001:2000 Greek forwarder
– Environmental control services, first ISO-14001:2004 Greek forwarder
– Forwarders liability insurance, Errors & Omissions (E & O) insurance
– Own business premises, container terminal, consolidation warehouses, trucking company
– Offices in Piraeus, Athens (ATH) airport, Thessaloniki (City and SKG airport)
– All management & staff University graduates, multilingual and adequately trained
– ERP and CRM automation throughout all business processing
– Daily deliveries and physical distribution to metropolitan areas, Greek hinterland and island Greece
– Daily on-carriage in transit to adjacent Balkan countries (Albania, Kosovo, FYRO Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro)
– General cargo but also niche markets handling like pharmaceuticals, dangerous goods, ship spare parts, project, exhibition and out of gauge cargo
For further details you are most welcome to visit our website http://www.phoenixltd.gr
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.