WCA-Perish: “SpiritWorld Shipping Ltd.” specialized to Food staffs product more than every one,based to the experience of our Subsidiary company Spirit Supplies Commercial (Spririt Supplies), which is belonging to our Group and is handling commercially sales only for perishables products(more than 4000 different product codes). As Most of those products are imported from several areas in the world and many of the local Greek Products are exported to several areas in the world through this company, Spirit World is controlling the Logistic, the Partial and Full loadings for imports & exports transports by Air/Truck and Container to / fm all over the world for Dry, Reefer and Frozen cargoes.
Based on that Service, and considering that Greece apart fm the imported Foodstuff cargoes is the most popular exported country for Mediterranean products we decided to expand our services, developing and operating a “Food Logistic Center”, a temperature controlled warehouse implements by HACCP system acting as logistic hub for both imp/exp local and foreign cargoes.
Having 1300 pallet positions for dry food cargoes, 150 m2 reefer storage and 150 m2 frozen storage, a fleet of 9 reefer/frozen trucks fully equipped and licensed with set at the requested temperature in tour, We are the only company in our region currently that can provide a “One Stop Shop” service, giving all the possible solutions to those who need to move temperature controlled foodstuff in Greece and abroad.
Considering the needs especially of our exporters who are developing their sales to new and old markets, apart to the chilled airfreight & Truck solutions we offer a NEW Partial Cargo (groupage/LCL) temperature controlled sea freight service
Some of the Key points of this NEW “One Stop Shop” Partial Service are the followings
• Now any of the exporter can send the samples, Trial Loadings to new clients or Smaller parcels by seafreight saving money, because a small quantity would not justify the cost of a full 20′ container, neither the cost of air freight forwarding.
• We can provide a full package of services to any of the clients as: collection of the product fm supplier warehouse, storage, stuffing and export of Goods when container is ready and full for export
• We can collect same or similar product fm many suppliers of same cnee, storage them in to our facilities and combine them with other product to same destination to fulfill one container for export
The goods must be in our warehouse MIN 48 hours before the Container stuffing, in order to have the necessary time
• Check the Gen Set unit and Container received fm shipping line
• The container reached the requested temperature
• Check the documentation for Customs clearance
• Weighing the goods, palletize, re-pack, shrink-wrap and strap the pallet (if needed)
Same service as our, we are providing to any destination through our chosen Agents to the Globe who will immediately arrange for all the import procedures, Customs clearance, deconsolidation, unsnuffing and delivery of the goods. All this while keeping the container and the goods always at the required temperature.
Products that we usually load and accepted to move are carefully studied and planned for food industry and need to be:
• In the same category family
• In the same OR similar temperature range without any quality discrepancy and always after the written approval of the client
• In the same OR similar packing without problem for smells during the transport
Considering all the above, is very easy to understand that the handling of food , the Logistic and the transport is Not a simple Service…but a full Art…because we love foods’
GAA: Located in Greece
Vat No 999232179
Taxation Office: A’Piraeus
Office Address: 61-65 Filonos Str
Banking cooperations: NBG-EFG-Piraeus & Alpha Bank
a) Liner & Ship Agency
b) Ship Owning and Management/Operation
Through our subsidiary Spirit Management Services have managed more than 55 vessels varying in size and type.
Presently our fleet consists of Bulkers, Containers, Livestock carriers, Tankers and General Cargo vessel
c) Chartering As bellow
d) Sales & Purchase (S&P) as bellow
e) International Freight Forwarding / Logistics / NVOCC with activities as:
· FCL & LCL Cargo (Import & Export)
· Air Freight Shipments
· Physical representation/VAT exemptions & Custom Clearance, FCL/LCL/Air Cargo Transhipments to Balkan countries (Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, F.Y.R.O.M., Albania, Cyprus, Turkey, Libanon, Ukraine, etc.
· Warehousing 2800 M2 DRY—- 1900 M2 FOOD LOGISTIC WAREHOUSE (930 pallet positions) WITH REFFER AND FROZEN FACILITIES (+5/-18)
· Inland trucking and delivery to all Greek islands & mainland
· Professional packing, loading & delivery of Personal Effects
– Number of employees in Piraeus office: thirty-two (32) office staff, 9 of them are cargo canvassers
– Own depot: 1
– Port office: 1 in Piraeus, with 3 port employees and one in Thessaloniki with 2 port employees
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.