The origins of CARGO | TRANS | POOL can be traced back to G. Hinrichs & Co. OHG International Transports, which was founded in Hamburg as a maritime forwarding agent in 1931. Today, ten independent service companies with a comprehensive logistics offering operate together in five distinct segments:
SHIPPING, MARINE, LOGISTIC, SUPPORT and SERVICE. Each company has its own specialist focused in the logistics field, as well as its own expertise and specific market knowledge. These mutually complementary skills are brought together by the CARGO | TRANS | POOL.
The unique advantage of CARGO | TRANS | POOL is the wide range of opportunities offered by coordination under one roof: using market-oriented, flexible solutions, the transport of cargo can be coordinated and optimised between ships, containers, rail and barges, and combined with interim storage options, processing and packaging, with shipping from the country of origin to delivery in the final destination.
Our logistic fields:
* Operation of charter tonnage, tramp and project shipping worldwide
* Regular liner parcel service (with published schedule) for raw materials from China/the Far East to Europe, including pre-carriage from the mine/production site to the ship, overseas transport and transshipment from the ship to the consumer – a “door-to-door-service”
* Overseas transport and general logistics
* Raw materials, minerals, ores, concentrates, agricultural products, fertilisers, coal, coke
* Semi-finished products (mass products, stone/bricks, steel, etc.)
* As bulk (loose) or break bulk (packed)
* Marketing and brokerage of ships and cargoes
* Ship operations and commercial management of the ships
* Specialists for panamax- and supramax-bulkers
Sea, air and land shipments – from individual legs to full “door-to-door-service”
* Sea freight: import, export, cross-trade and value-added services (e.g. customs, storage, distribution)
– Container: FCL/LCL, oversized, project, hazardous goods
– Conventional: projects, capital and investment goods, paper, pulp, timber, steel, etc.
* Air freight: general cargo, ship spares, charter, DGR – as IATA agent and RegB
* Land shipment: specifically in combination with pre-carriage and transshipment of sea and air cargo
C|T|P SUPPORT ASIA
Hong Kong-based subsidiary with long-serving staff
* Support for CARGO | TRANS | POOL services in Asia
* Planning, supervising, sampling and inspection of cargos and cargo-handling operations, managing the collection from manufacturing site/mine
* Despatch preparation: packing, repacking, commissioning and conditioning
* Comprehensive shipment support with long-standing experience on site, sound market knowledge and a reliable network
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.