The Fairmacs Group of Companies was founded in 1956. It established its logistics wing in 1989 and thereafter has grown to offer complete door-to-door services to its customers. As experienced freight forwarders and consolidators, we have the reach, reliability and resources to offer customized services at the most competitive prices. With offices and dedicated partners across the world, we affirm that ‘Nothing is impossible’.
We work to give you the best possible solutions at the most reasonable and legitimate prices.
– Cargo pick-up and door delivery services
– Import and Export Customs clearance
– FCL and LCL ocean shipments
– NVOCC movement
– Economy and express air freight
– Hazmat movements (air/ocean)
– Multi-Modal transport (Road – Rail – Barge – air and/or ocean)
– Warehousing and inventory management
– Coordinate fumigations for agricultural products
– Project cargo, turnkey projects management
– Over sized and overweight cargo movements
– Barge, Rail, RORO, Reefers, Special equipment including tank containers
– Charted vessels and aircraft
– Free Trade Warehouse Zone (FTWZ)
Specialized in Dangerous Goods handling
Fairmacs operates with its own reliable team’s in charge of DG and its transportation. The Americas, Europe and the Middle East and Asia Pacific, all have their own handling procedures for DG application and approval procedures. Our DG coordinators offer shippers all the advice that is required. A shipper’s or customer’s Dangerous Goods cargo will be checked promptly and accurately. Legal requirements concerning all of the countries and ports related to transport are taken into account during the process. Fairmacs ensures safe transportation by observing the relevant stowage and segregation requirements of dangerous goods.
Specialized in handling OOG
Fairmacs Shipping transports various sized and overweight cargo (commonly known as ‘special cargo’) to destinations worldwide by extending the range of containerized cargo utilization. Fairmacs Shipping ensures that utmost care of special cargo is taken by qualified professionals throughout our logistics network to provide the best quality service.
Warehousing and Distribution
– Handling of all kinds of goods storage with efficiency
– Surety of safety and privacy
– Assistance for clients in reducing fixed overheads, increasing efficiency and cutting down valuable management time.
– Quality control checks on entry and exit of goods.
– 24 hours security.
– Member of the International Air Transport Association
– Member of the International Federation of Air Transport Association
– The Association of Multimodal Transport Operators of India
– International Freight Forwarders Association
– Federation of Freight Forwarders Association of India
– Member of XL Project
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.