Eusu Logistics provides our valuable customers with complex distribution services that meet various logistics demands of shippers in contract logistics business such as freight forwarding, warehousing, trucking, LCL’s, and buyer’s consolidation. Eusu Logistics aims at becoming the best reliable global SCM service provider with responsibilities of growing together with our valuable customers.
Eusu Logistics provides differentiated total logistics solutions such as ocean and air freight forwarding, warehouse & distribution, Customs clearance, CFS, cargo consolidation, and more by using our own developed Information System in order to offer global one-stop logistics service across the entire supply chain.
Ocean Air freight forwarding:
• All our experience & know-how help us provide fast, safe & economic service routes at competitive cost to our valuable customers.
• We offer optimal SCM consulting services from an end-to-end integration points which are suitable for the requirement and characteristic for our customers through various experiences in distribution services.
Warehouse & Distribution services
• Our highly competitive distribution services is widely recognized by our customers through its global W&D services. We offer this services to 150 customers across America, Europe & Asia.
Project and bulk services
• Highly dedicated project teams mainly target on MNC construction company focusing on Middle East and Asian Countries.
Specialized Logistics Services:
• Consol/DE Consol – Eusu Logistics designs consolidation services customized for customers, and provides stable service considering customer needs and the distribution channel environment for management and cost competitive service.
PO Management Service:
• With receipt of customer order from customer as a starting point of works we commence our field operation by applying the standardized working procedures we developed to comply with customer’s environmental requirement, such as forecasting and planning for cargo pick up in warehouse, booking, receiving cargoes, loading & discharging and arriving. The entire process in working is managed by ELIS (Eusu Logistics information system).
Trans loading Service
• EUSU Logistics provides trans-loading services in its distribution center to handle external distribution environment changes, such as lockout and congestion of the west coast ports of Unites States, trucks and chassis shortages, and the continuous increase in railroad transport cost to perform on time delivery for customer and reduce costs.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.