WCA-IG: Panda Logistics Malaysia Sdn Bhd was established in May, 2012.
We offer comprehensive approach to the international freight forwarding providing you with a complete package of air-freight, ocean-freight, triangle trade, intermodal, customs, warehousing, project management, and specialized services.
The company’s operational scope extends across the globe, including South-east Asia, southern China, northern and central China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Europe, the Mediterranean, the United States, Canada, Africa, Australia, the Middle East, India and Pakistan.
Panda Logistics is an enthusiastic, professional and energetic team that analyzes designs and integrates logistical services for its clients. It provides highly economical and efficient logistics solutions based around the specific demands of clients. By making the maximal application of limited resources, it is able to offer all-around customized logistics services and enhance competitiveness whilst reducing operational costs. While meeting the logistics and warehousing demands of Just-In-Time customers, Panda helps its clients to come out on top in an age where profits are marginal and competition is fierce.
WCA-eCom: Panda Logistics is one of the global leading logistics service providers. Founded in April, 1989 and headquartered at Taipei, Panda rapidly expands its capabilities throughout locations in Asia Pacific region and USA. Using Our network of offices and over 200 agents in 120 overseas countries, Panda Logistics is strategically positioned to provide top quality, seamless logistics solution to our valued customers.
Panda Logistics Limited is Panda Group’s forwarding arm in Hong Kong. We have a team of highly knowledgeable personnel in place for our clients’ every need. Our broad range of international trade services provide cost-saving advantages to our customers.
Our mission is to be one of the leaders in global integrated logistics management and time-definite delivery, We strive to forge mutually profitable partnerships with our customer.
• Developed core relationships with major ocean and air carriers that ensure prior allocation of shipping spaces at competitive rates.
• Realizing cost-saving advantages for our customers through the consolidation of clients.
• Unique flexibility and responsiveness enabling us to deliver customers with up-to-the minute tracking and tracing.
• Possess various export, import and transfer good licenses which simplified freight forwarding operations.
• State-of-the-art inventory control which help our customers better utilize resources and enhance profitability.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.