Sea Land Cargo is a Freight Forwarding company based in Mexico which offers an integrated service via ocean, land and air. We form a part of “GRUPO CABEZUT”, our very own in house customs agency founded in 1927 with more than 90 years of experience. Providing custom dispatch, consulting, and training services with offices in Monterrey and throughout the region.
Sea Land Cargo also counts with its very own ground fleet “CAB EX” in Mexico and in the US. Our ground fleet CAB EX offers specialized equipment for oversized, overweight cargo. We can also count with warehouses available for storage in the region. Together we form over 220 employees always eager to help make your imports and exports an easy task for you. We serve shipments of general products, project cargo, refrigerated goods, break bulk cargo, and hazardous materials.
Through knowledge and experience gained by the history of the company, assigning your cargo to us will always be the safest choice.
SEA LAND CARGO CERTIFICATIONS & ALIANCES
– ISO 9001-2008 (guarantees the quality of our services)
– C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
– Carril FAST (Free And Secure Trade)
– FDA (Food and beverages handling and storage permit)
– HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials and Substances permit)
– TRANSFER (services across Mexico-US border)
– IATA (International Air Transport Association)
– CAAAREM (Mexico Customs Brokerage Confederation, AC)
Services offered by SEA LAND CARGO are:
– FCL/LCL Import & Export
– Air shipment
– IMO Cargo
– Project cargo (Ro/Ro/ Breakbulk/ Oversized & Overweight)
– Customs operations
– Storage & Distribution (warehousing)
– Road transport
– Cargo insurance
– 3PL provider
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.