B&H Worldwide provides comprehensive time sensitive logistics solutions for the management, warehousing and international transportation of aerospace spare parts, engines, consumables and components of any size and any description, anywhere in the world.
We are solely dedicated to the aerospace industry.
We operate across the globe from ten strategically located hubs and are supported by our specialised global 24/7 AOG & Time Critical Logistics centre.
Over the past 30 years, B&H has become recognized as the market leader in the aero sector and is accredited by the Global Institute of Logistics as the world’s Best-in-Class Global Aerospace Logistics company.
• 24/7 AOG & Time Critical Logistics
• LLP Control Towers (Lead Logistics Provider)
• Freight Management
• Aero Engine Movement
• Order Management
• Aero parts warehousing and FSL (Forward Stocking Locations)
• Significant warehousing in ten strategic aerospace hubs
• International trade compliance
• I.T. Integration and Systems Development (B&H InTech)
Key Company Facts
• 24/7/365 permanently manned operation
• Over 21,000 AOG shipments per year to more than 110 countries
• Exclusive Aerospace focus
• Specialist in on-board-courier hand-carry shipments
• Proficient in out of gauge projects
• OnTrack: in-house developed aerospace IT specific system
• Proven expertise in aerospace lead logistics
• AEO / ISO: 9001 / AS9120 certified
• IATA accredited
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.