Freight Connection Pakistan Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of RHS Group UAE and was formed with an approach to capitalize on the Freight Forwarding and Shipping industry of Pakistan. Since its inception in Pakistan in 2005, FCPPL has been delivering to its valued customers, quality services and project cargo solutions worldwide. We believe that our business is about trust and transparency, and it is our constant endeavor to achieve a clientele of leading customers. Each day we provide services that add value to the logistics processes of our clients transport needs. Our core services are: – Freight Forwarding & logistics – Liner & NVOCC agency Business – Afghan Transit Trade – Project Cargo – Empty Parks – Maintenance & Repair Services – Cold Supply – Empty Transport – ISO Tanks – Container management and feeder’s operator – Freight Forwarding and Consolidation – Custom Clearance – Transportation – Movers & Packers At Freight Connection Pakistan Pvt. Ltd we have a history of quality services and consistent improvements evolving over years. Our strength comes from the growing trust and satisfaction of our valued customers around the world.
WCAPN : FCPPL Project Division Offers a complete solution for project cargo, from transporting of cargo through sea to offloading at destination. With a team of dedicated and experienced professionals we are able to handle large projects that require the coordinated movement of oversized, overweight and high-value cargo such as transportation of vehicles, plane chartering etc, our team is committed to get the job done – on time, on budget, anywhere in the world.
What we do!
– Expert’s advice on the selection of the port/airport to receive project cargo
– Coordination with shipping line/airline for monitoring the arrival of the vessel/aircraft
– Berthing of the vessel at a suitable berth
– Route survey from the terminal to the project site to determine the precautions to be taken & to be aware of the statutory limitations & permissions to be taken
– Customs documentation
– Supervision at the time of discharging the cargo
– Arrangement of heavy lift cranes, if needed
– Selection of suitable road haulers & ensuring that required number of trailers with suitable capacity are lined up for road haulage
– Arranging discharge survey & loading survey (if applicable)
– Positioning of the project cargo at the site & assisting the receivers to Off-load the cargo at the site
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.