Allport Cargo Services Poland offers verified solutions within the fields of logistics:
– Sea transport (FCL / LCL)
– International and domestic road transport (FTL/LTL)
– Air transport – Customs, Handling, storage
– Over-dimensional transport
– Logistics-Value Added Services
Sea transport is conducted on the basis of main European ports Gdynia, Gdansk, Szczecin, Hamburg, Bremerhaven, Rotterdam, and Antwerp.
– Full door-to-door service
– Air Freight via Frankfurt, Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw
– Forwarding and Customs Service at airports export/import
– Fiscal representation in Frankfurt, Hamburg
– Cargo insurance
– Long and Short Term Storage
– Pick & Pack
– Stock Reporting
– Bonded Storage
– Consolidation of Incoming Goods
– Distribution of Outgoing Goods
Member of Polish Chamber of Freight Forwarding and Logistics (PIFFA represents FIATA in Poland) and ISO 9001:2008 certified. In 2013 Allport Cargo Services nominated and awarded the prestigious GAZELLE OF BUSINESS 2012 Award by Poland’s leading business newspaper, Puls Biznesu. We put at your disposal a qualified and dedicated team of staff with many years of experience. We are aware how important rules pays communications and speed.
When providing our services we are flexible, trustworthy, and punctual, so the goods and documents always reach the right place at the right time. Our work is completed according to the latest edition of the Polish General Forwarding Rules.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.