OVER 100 YEARS ON LAND AND AT SEA
OOO Hacklin Hamiko offers reliable logistics solutions for deliveries to and from Russia and the CIS countries by all means of transport. We handle professionally general as well as tailor-made project shipments of any size and complexity.
The company belongs to Finnish-based Hacklin Group which has own offices and warehousing facilities in Finland and Russia. Established in 1908 with turnover about 50 million euros and 215 employees, Hacklin has operated in Russia since 2000.
FREIGHT FORWARDING AND TRANSPORTATION
• Sea, railway, road and air transports
• Freight forwarding and domestic distriburion
• Project logistics
• Railroad freight broker – Direct agreement with JSC Russian Railways
• Rail and intermodal transports to any destination in Russia and the CIS, China, Europe and Far East
• Container, wagon transports as well as out of gauge and extra-heavy cargo deliveries on platforms and heavy load freight wagons
• On-line tracking of wagons
• Lashing and securing of cargo
Our company has good connections to China, Mongolia, Afghanistan, Japan and South Korea, as well as East and Middle Europe. We professionally handle import/export/transit shipments within Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kirgizstan both in wagons and containers or tent trailers. We are able to deliver your shipment to Georgia, Azerbajdzhan and Tadzhikistan as a transit delivery via Russia.
We would be glad to receive enquiries for shipments into Russia & the CIS as we have all needed infrastructural setup in place to support any size of project and general cargo by all transport modes.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.