Logistics was an essential part of the Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Group offerings since its establishment in Bahrain in 1890 and well before the notion of logistics was recognized as an integral part of the delivery process. Today it is one of the key services offered by the Yusuf bin Ahmed Kanoo Group and encompasses a variety of supply chain solutions including the following:
• Freight Forwarding Multimodal Door to Door (Regional and International)
• Customs Brokerage (Domestic & International) with Clearance services at all Major ports
• 3PL Services
• Project Cargo Management
• Road Transportation (national and cross border movements)
• Chemical Logistics
• Warehousing & Distribution
• Bonded Zone facilities in the Ports of Saudi Arabia
• Specialized Air cargo services (in collaboration with leading international freight forwarders and airlines)
• Exhibition Logistics Management services
• Motor Sports Logistics Management services
Value-added logistics services include:
– Repacking and consolidation services
– Labelling & shrink wrapping
– Inventory management
– Retail distribution
– Advisory services related to imports and exports
Kanoo Logistics offers services in GCC including Saudi Arabia (at all major cities, including major land borders); UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar supported by warehouses and depots.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.