Santova Logistics is a specialist international trade solutions business offering clients end-to-end logistics solutions. Over the past fifteen years, Santova has grown from a single office in South Africa to a multinational public company with over 330 employees in 22 offices throughout the world.
Our logistics services include the planning, coordinating and control of cargo from point of origin to destination (whether by Ocean, Air, Road or Rail).
• Cross trades direct to your customers
• In-house customs specialist team
• Fully automated duty drawbacks
• LCL, FCL, Break Bulk, RoRo and Consolidation options
• Ocean, air, road and rail combinations
• B2B and B2C
• Door-to-door deliveries
• Project Cargo
• Reefer containers
• Express or Time Sensitive Courier Service
Our other services include:
• Client Sourcing and Procurement Services to meet the needs of the client in terms of quality and quantity, time and location
• Design, implementation and integration of end-to-end supply chain solutions
• Warehousing and packing (including specialist facilities such as refrigeration or high-end security)
• Marine and short-term Insurance for all aspects of the movement and storage of goods
• Business Intelligence with real time track and trace systems
• Client facing Santova Mobile App
With our team of experts in the industry, we transport a wide range of cargo from retail and general merchandise, technology, industrial equipment/machinery, chemicals, high value goods to agriculture, paper and textiles. Our main trade lanes serviced include companies trading to/ from South African and the Middle/ Far East, Europe, China, United Kingdom, United States, India, Spain, Turkey, Mauritius and West/ East Africa.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.