WCA-TC : Across Logistics, S.L. — our goal is customer satisfaction.
In a global competitive market where international transactions have acquired an increasing complexity, ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L. is born with the vocation in reaching higher customer satisfaction levels to exceed customers’ expectations.
TIME CRITICAL SHIPMENTS [24/7]
Within time critical shipments we can find AOG (Aircraft on Ground), ship spares, automotive & aerospace parts, products related to energy, media, hand carry, fashion logistics, events and airlines charters.
As time critical freight forwarders we offer 24/7 availability, speed and accurate responses to customer’s requirements, and quick transit times at the most effective prices. We take not only care of the transit times, we also know that protection of the cargo is important. You’ll find in us a reliable partner. Every minute counts when an important cargo is needed and for those occasions we provide the most effective and accurate logistics solutions.
ACROSS THE WORLD AND OVER TO YOU
Across Logistics’ worldwide structure allows us to offer any service in any part of the world. We count on a network of agents spread around the globe with whom we share the same philosophy and methodology. We consider our agents as an international extension of Across Logistics. They have a key role in maintaining our impeccable service, in an international level, for which we are acknowledged.
• Leadership attitude
• Staff with proven experience in the sector
• Customer satisfaction orientation
Attend customer requirements and exceed their expectations, continuous improvement to become the best option in the sector.
• AEO status, as authorized economic operator reliable for customs authorities in Spain.
• IATA accredited agent, working since 1945, a global airline network that aims to lead and serve airline industry in Spain.
• Export and Import: (LCL/FCL)
• Special equipment: OT, RF, FR, OOG
• Conventional shipments and Ro/Ro
• Project logistics and extra dimension cargo
• Export and Import
• Hazardous goods (IMO) handling
• Charter services
• Perishable services
• Courier services: Worldmail services
ROAD & RAIL
• International and National Transport: Full and partial loads
• Intermodal logistics
• Import and Export Custom’s clearance
• Coordination and presence in name of the importer/exporter
• Advisement on Custom’s regulations and VAT and duties expenses in imports
• Management of transit documentation of goods
• Tributary and fiscal enquiries
• Previous classification of products and duty customs enquiries
WAREHOUSING & LOGISTICS
• Temporary deposit warehouse
• Bonded warehouse
• Preparation of orders, picking, packing and distribution
• Palletizing and packing services
Some projects require flexibility and know-how to offer the best customized logistics solution to achieve the just-in-time logistics at the minimum cost possible.
Across Logistics takes this role:
• Cargo reception and warehousing
• Loading & unloading operations
• Heavy cargo operations and projects
• Heavy load and over sized cargo projects
• Machinery transportation
Lognet : Our goal is customer satisfaction. In a global competitive market where international transactions have acquired an increasing complexity, ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L. is born with the vocation in reaching higher customer satisfaction levels in order to exceed customers expectations. ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L. advises, organizes and coordinates transport operations through the correct application of international commerce rules with the aim that merchandises reach their final destination in the minor possible time and in perfect condition. Through ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L. your company will reduce costs and eliminate geographical constraints taking advantage of the opportunities that international markets can offer. OUR VALUES – Leadership attitude – Competitiveness – Staff with proven experience in the sector – Customer satisfaction orientation OUR OBJECTIVES – Attend customer requirements and exceed their expectations – Continuous improvement to be the best reference in the sector – To offer quality services with efficiency and effectiveness at competitive rates SEA FREIGHT SERVICES – Export & Import: Full Container Loads (FCL) – Export & Import: Less than Container Loads – Special Equipment: – Reefers (Refrigerated Cargo) – Open Tops – Flat Racks – Hazardous Goods (IMO) – Conventional shipments and RO/RO ROAD TRANSPORT – International Transport (TIR): Full and partial loads – National Transport: Full and partial loads – Road & Rail Container Transport AIR TRANSPORT – Export & Import – Hazardous goods (IMO) – Insurance WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE – Temporary Deposit Warehouse – Bonded Warehouse – Separate Bonded Warehouse In the above mentioned warehouses we can offer the following services: – Preparation of orders, picking & packing and distribution – Warehouse and manipulation insurance – Palletizing & Packing Service CUSTOMS BROKERAGE – Import & export Customs clearance of goods – Processing and presentation of certificates and requests regarding the passage of goods through customs – Coordination and presence in name of the importer in physical customs inspections – Management of transit documentation of goods – Advisement on customs regulations and VAT & Duties expenses in imports
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.