ASE Asia Africa Sky Express was established in 1992 in Istanbul, Turkey with the purpose of bridging two major continents, at the junction of east and west. Using Turkey’s strategic location, historic and cultural ties to the Caucasus and Central Asia, we opened up offices in the then newly independent C.I.S. countries. In a short time we came to be known as a regional network with local solutions and expertise and a pioneer in door-to door express services in the region. This experience helped ASE become an expert on providing express logistics solutions to developing countries and delivering results in the toughest geographies around the world. ASE currently remains the sole provider of courier and cargo services from/to Turkmenistan and DDP services in Russia.
Many of the world’s largest retail couriers, airlines and freight companies use ASE to manage their supply chains. ASE has been representing OCS, part of Air Nippon Airlines Group, in Turkey and Central Asia since 1998. We are also cooperating with the Turkish Postal Office, PTT since 2012 for their international shipments.
– International air express services
– International air transportation (Door-to-door, airport-to-door, airport-to-airport)
– International Cargo Forwarding Services (Sea Freight & Land Freight
– Express partial (LTL) and full truck (FTL) scheduled Land Freight from Istanbul to Azerbaijan, (FTL) Land Freight from Berlin, Germany to Azerbaijan
– OBC (Onboard courier) services
– In-house licensed Customs clearance services for sea, air and road freight in all gateways.
– Licensed for simplified and accelerated import procedures for low value and non-commercial shipments.
– Micro (simplified) export services
– B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions.
– Consolidated cargo
– Aircraft chartering
– G.S.A Service for regular cargo flights
– Expo and exhibition organization logistics.
– Shipping and packaging of valuable artwork and historical artifacts.
– D.G.R. shipments and U.N. packaging
– Wholesale courier services.
– Worldwide Express Mail.
– Transit connection of general cargo originating in U.S.A. and Europe to Central Asia via Istanbul.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.