WCA-AP : Kita Logistics is a market leader in Turkey for integrated logistics and freight forwarding services with offices at 3 different locations with our own distribution facilities, airport offices and a staff of around 300. Kita also operates a fleet of 120 trucks of its own between Europe and Turkey. Kita is ISO 9001 certified since 1997.
As one of the fastest growing and most dynamic companies in our region, we offer services for:
– Airfreight forwarding, Import and Export
– Sea Freight Forwarding, Import and Export
– Consolidation services for worldwide locations
– Project handing with own heavy lift trailers capable of transporting up to 1,000 tons single piece
– Trucking between Europe, CIS, Middle East and Turkey
– Transit Shipments via Turkey to neighboring countries including Iraq
– Warehousing, Bonded/General
– Customs handling and door delivery
– Domestic Transport and Distribution
– Value added services including pick and pack, industrial packaging, insurance, inventory control
Each Kita team member is ready to provide you solutions for all your logistics needs with the local expertise and global vision required for joint success.
WCAPN : Kita Logistics have been providing tailor made solutions and services since 1995 for major Turkish and Non-Turkish clients on a global basis
Having our own offices in Turkey, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Riyadh), and other regional locations, we are providing all types of general cargo transportations including land, air, sea and railway operations.
Besides the general cargo movements, KITA LOGISTICS has a dedicated project team consisting of lifting experts, brokers, transportation specialists and engineers
With 21 years of experience in the field of project logistics, KITA LOGISTICS Project team can provide the following services;
*Full and part vessel & barge chartering globally with in-house brokers
*Road and sea and/or multimodal transport solutions for project based general cargoes and oversized/overweight cargoes on a worldwide basis
*All types of lifting, skidding, jacking equipment rentals on a global basis
*Route survey reports, engineering studies, drawings
*Port/Jobsite supervisions by lifting/transportation specialists
*Process management for industrial projects on a global basis
*Packing/Crating for break bulk cargoes
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.