WCA-IG : World Cargo Logistics was incorporated in 2000 to provide the most reliable, service conscious and cost effective international freight forwarding within the transport industry. We genuinely believe that World Cargo Logistics stands out to be different and unique in an overcrowded market place. We understand that communication is key and to value and respect our agents needs and requirements at all times. Business is built on trust and transparency with each partner continually building the relationship both operationally and through sales and marketing. To ensure our ethos is consistent and prevalent throughout the entire company, World Cargo Logistics reinvest its profits into Human Resources and regular training. Representatives enjoy high levels of autonomy allowing your request to be dealt with swiftly and with ease. This has resulted in employee loyalty, which, combined with their level of industry specific knowledge, results in a superior service on every shipment. World Cargo Logistics Ltd received a truly remarkable accolade in 2014 being mentioned within the London Telegraph for being in the top 1000 companies to inspire Business in Britain. We strongly believe that WCA and its affiliated members will help to maintain the reputation of World Cargo Logistics and we look forward to meeting those who are in attendance at the WCA conference in Hong Kong.
WCA-Perish, WCA-TC : World Cargo Logistics Ltd, was founded in 2000 and today we have numerous UK offices, three registered with WCA – London (HQ), Aberdeen, and Manchester. The growth of WCL would not have been achievable if it wasn’t for the people, who are the forefront and who uphold the reputation & ethos of WCL. Today, WCL is regarded as one of the UK’s leading independent forwarding and logistics companies.
Biotechnology is currently the fastest growing market within the Pharmaceutical industry and the number of temperature sensitive products is increasing. At WCL we handle an array of products that require seamless temperature control. Movements: Small molecules; Generics; Biotech; Controlled drugs; Vaccines; Animal health; Medical devices – Diagnostics and surgical instruments Raw material movement for usage within the production of Pharmaceuticals.
Time Sensitive – We must have the foresight to anticipate obstacles that can cause delays, thereby selecting the appropriate method of movement for seamless transportation to achieve on time delivery.
• AOG-AOGdesk@worldcargologistics.co.uk Our desk is in operation 24 hours a day specialized in serving the aviation industry with transportation.
• Automotive: This continues to be an integral part of our business with the coordination of daily adhoc time sensitive movements to meet production lines and enable continued productivity.
• Broadcasting and Media – Heavy investment has been made by WCL in this sector with the opening of our own warehouse acting as 3pl facility for several clients who are engaged in the broadcasting and media industry.
• Chemical and Hazardous – Today we handle for a multitude of companies and coordinate movements of Raw materials – ISO Tank – PG 1,2 & 3 – Radio Active. We understand the requirements of hazMat and the importance of safety throughout the entirety of the movement.
• Fine Arts – With our own Fine Arts Import Clearance department we are able to provide Galleries, Exhibitors, Museums and Private Collectors with accurate customs procedures and tax implications which ensures that the declaration is precise and in accordance with HM Customs regulations.
• Global on-site Mechanical Equipment Placement – More often than not such movements are sprung upon us at the last moment, with tools and machinery required in some remote areas of the World for work to be completed on power plant, pressing & forging, petrochemical, process industry, steel or marine / offshore repairs. It’s imperative that we have the tools and machinery on site to meet the travelling engineers so that work can begin immediately. With the shipments being exported under temporary basis this can at times be challenging subject to Import restrictions relative to the Country that the goods are entering.
• Oil & Gas – The opening of our Aberdeen office in 2015 has stamped our serious intentions to immerse ourselves within this sector.
• Retail – We have witnessed significant growth and today we handle for several designer labels, for movements to the Stan’s, China and the USA.
WCL thrive on challenge but still we uphold transparency which is a key element to the reputation of both the client and WCL.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.