WCA-IG : World Transport Agency Limited was established in 1913 and after almost 100 years of successful operation, the company remains in the same family ownership. Today, the company employs over 100 people with offices in UK, Hong Kong and Chicago. Over the years, we have built strong forwarding services for both air and sea in many key areas and we lead the field in providing freight management solutions to major importers and exporters. In addition to our range of general freight products, we also have specialist divisions in certain product areas including books and pharmaceuticals. We pride ourselves on our innovation and we are constantly developing new technological solutions for our clients. As market leaders in this area, many of our IT products remain unique in our industry. We place a great emphasis on the development of our people and we operate our own Training and Best Practice programs through the WTA Academy. 40% of our people have over 10 years service with us and 20% have over 20 years service. Our recent achievements include a Best Company award by the UK Sunday Times and the Young Freight Forwarder of the Year award by the British International Forwarder’s Association. For overseas partners, we offer an extensive marketing system with the ability to target and promote business by multiple criteria supported by a team of over 20 dedicated marketing and sales personnel. We are financially strong, experienced, independent and reliable and we welcome the opportunity to discuss business with you.
WCA-eCom: The World is your Market.
WTA eCommerce is an International logistics provider, who has partnered up with Border Guru/Hermes to provide a complete eCommerce service for UK based Retailers who wish to enter the following markets: –
Partnering with the Border Guru/Hermes Group, we provide affordable end-to-end solutions, delivering your goods directly to your customer’s door. Our systems ensure all costs are shown up front and that both you and your customers are 100% satisfied.
Using our established network comprising best in class carriers and partners, WTA eCommerce delivers your products within competitive transit times. Consolidation of volume also gives WTA eCommerce better buying power and allows us to provide competitive pricing options for your deliveries.
How it works:
• Easy integration with existing eCommerce or ERP systems using our RESTful API.
• Information on import taxes and duties integrated in real time.
• Support from local IT Team.
• Pick up or Drop off.
• LHR based Receiving Centre.
• Consolidation and preparation for shipment.
• Export clearance.
• Freight handling.
• Direct Flights.
• Realistic Transit times (Door to Door).
• Import clearance.
• DDP solution – guaranteed customs and duties.
Final Mile Delivery
• Transfer to local Carrier.
• Nationwide delivery to doorstep.
Full Track & Trace
• End to End Tracking (Door to Door)
• Status can be viewed at any time.
• High customer satisfaction.
With WTA eCommerce, you can enjoy the following benefits: –
• A convenient end to end cross- border solution.
• Module based and flexible service components to meet your individual requirements.
• Customer centricity that makes use of the first-class WTA Account Management Team.
• Real time duty and tax calculations.
• Choice of payment methods.
• Full Track & Trace.
• Full Customs clearance.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.