WCA-CG : CU Transport Inc. (Formerly known as China United Transport Inc. (DBA C.U. Transport Inc.)) was established in 1997 in California, USA. We offer a complete range of air and ocean freight services, customs brokerage and warehousing. We are especially strong in China Traffic, and we have nearly 20 contracts with the ocean and air carriers. We always provide our customers the best services with competitive rates, and this is the reason why our company has grown rapidly in the past years and we were named as one of the American 500 Fastest Growing companies in 2005. We’d like to work with WCA members to grow together. We moved over 30,000 TEUS in 2006. We have 80,000 SF warehouse facilities in Los Angeles.
WCAPN : Established in 1997, C.U. Transport Inc., has expanded rapidly in the evolving international transportation and logistics markets. We are a licensed NVOCC, Freight Forwarder, Customs Broker, and have an 80,000 sq. ft. Warehouse. We accommodate the logistical requirements of every importer and exporter by offering a full range of door-to-door one stop logistics solutions!
We are headquartered in Los Angeles. Throughout the years, we are able to handle all services in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Canada, and agents in 116 countries. At the same time, we have developed our service coverage and quality to a full “supply chain” oriented revolution. We have completely fulfilled our customers’ needs, from the global Ocean/Air freight forwarding to assigned Customs broker, warehousing/distribution, and marine/air insurance etc.
Combining excellent values and top-notch know how, C.U. Transport has to be your best strategic partner in global transportation and logistics services. We look forward to serving you.
C.U. Transport Inc. is here to provide the solution for your import or export:
* Free consultant service for cargo export and import.
* Familiar with local customs regulations in USA and China.
* Partner offices and agents in major port cities in USA and China.
* Especially competitive freight rate for machinery, all kinds of vehicles, lubricating oil, metal/plastic scraps to China. We have 16 service contracts with all major ocean carriers.
*Specialize in exporting documentation: letters of credits, bank Draft, Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, cargo insurance, import permits, and regulatory documentations.
* Special project shipments from or to USA, include oversized, overweight, hazardous, high-tech machinery device.
* Weekly consolidation shipments to major cities of China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Tianjing, Dalian, Qingdao, Ningbo, etc.
2005 America’s 500 Fast Growing Private Companies by INC.
2007 America’s Top 100 Logistics Companies by INC.
2009 100 Fast Growing Private Companies by Los Angeles Business Journal
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.