Transfreight International, Inc. was formed in the early 1990’s to provide the best and most personalized service to our clients through detailed customization for their specific needs and integrated solutions for their global strategies. Our comprehensive, cost effective, and reliable range of transport services all aim to achieve effective results. As an international freight forwarder and through agency agreements, we are able to offer a complete package via Air, Sea, and Overland transport to and from worldwide destinations.
Incredible flexibility is our competitive advantage. We are capable of handling and complying with all relevant government agencies and the demands of our clients. Our staff has a vast experience in the industry, and has been trained specifically for this. We provide tailor made solutions for the client’s logistics requirements, offering time definite deliveries and collections at competitive rates. We offer tracking information through our software/database, which can be accessed by our clients to track their shipments on a real time basis.
– TSA Registered (Transportation Security Administration)
– International Courier, local pickup and delivery services
– Brokerage Services
– Warehouse services and management through cutting edge network
– Physical inspection and document audit
– Merchandise and freight coordination
– Customized handling and packing for special cargo
– Vehicle loading
– Guaranteed daily distribution to and from all major airports
– Hand carry and courier facilities
– Must Fly
– Cross Trade
– Part/Full Charter
– Export NVOCC Operations
– FCL / LCL
– Consolidations / Deconsolidation
– Out of Gauge
– Heavy Lift
DOMESTIC ROAD SERVICES WITHIN THE USA / STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION
– Secure storage
– Physical and documental inspection
– Inventory control systems
– Transport/Distribution throughout the USA
– Consolidation and Storage at Miami, Florida and Los Angeles, California
PROCESS & SCREENING
– Cargo pick-up and delivery, handling, packing, repacking, crating, and trucking to any gateway city.
– Dedicated personnel always available to expedite all AOG shipments.
EXTENSIVE DOCUMENTATION SERVICES
– Letters of Credit (handling)
– Bills of Lading
– Insurance Certificates
– Certificates of Origin
– Customs Documents
– Consular Documents
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.