WCA-IG: Flexport is a fully licensed Freight Forwarder (NVOCC) and U.S. Customs Brokerage built around an online dashboard. We are building technology not only to improve the user experience for shippers, but also to automate many of the processes done by phone at other forwarders and customs brokerages.
We’ve raised $6.6M from investors including Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Y Combinator. Our team is led by Ryan Petersen, the founder and ex-CEO of ImportGenius.com, the largest provider of business intelligence to the import-export industry. Amos Elliston, co-founder of Geni (sold to MyHeritage) and Yammer (sold to Microsoft) runs our engineering team. And our ops team is run by Sanne Manders, who spent 13 years at Boston Consulting Group where he consulted to the CEOs of the world’s biggest logistics companies.
– Ocean Freight
– Air Freight
– Trucking & Delivery
– Government Agency Filings
– Customs Clearances
– Customs Bonds
– Product Classification
– Cargo Insurance
– Quality Inspections
– Warehousing and Fulfillment
WCA-eCom: About Flexport
Founded in 2011, Flexport is a full-service air and ocean freight forwarder, using software to fix the user experience in global trade. We are a licensed NVOCC and Customs broker, combining the expertise of industry veterans with truly modern technology. The Flexport platform provides companies with visibility and control over their entire supply chains through software. Flexport’s clients gain access to real-time shipment tracking, powerful analytics, and a searchable source of truth for their teams. Behind the scenes, we are using machine learning and automation to improve the efficiency of international logistics, in an effort to unite the world in a seamless web of global commerce. Flexport is located in San Francisco (headquarters).
Flexport focuses on driving and managing Flexport routed traffic for both import and export shipments. Our value proposition is providing full end-to-end control, visibility and data insights for the parties in the trade. Although we will be happy to evaluate DDP and US Export requests, we are best equipped to handle the end-to-end experience on the Flexport platform whereby the importers setup an account with us at https://www.Flexport.com/
• NCBFAA (National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America)
• CBFANC (Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of Northern California)
• ICPA (International Compliance Professionals Association)
• CNS/CASS (Cargo Network Services/Cargo Accounts Settlement System)
• FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
• CBP (Customs & Border Protection): Customs Broker License
• C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism certification)
• FMC (Federal Maritime Commission): OTI and NVOCC License
• MOT (Chinese Ministry of Transport), as a NVOCC in China
• TSA (Transportation Security Administration), IAC (Licensed Indirect Air Carrier)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.